Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dark colours


Dark colours are like 3x better than light colours.


Why?



1. Light colours hurt your eyes

2.Dark colours are more relaxing, light colours SCREAMINYOURFACELIKETHISISN'TITANNOYING?

3.I FORGOT TO TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF

3#2.My fluffy Pudding kitty is dark colours.

4.Chocolate is a dark colour (though so is poo, for that matter...)

5. They just...are



So yes. i am sure you will all agree that dark colours are better.



P.s. Blogging was the best idea ever Ms. Weldon!

7 comments:

  1. Cool! Im at home bored, so comment on my blog Marina! Oh ya and I forgot, POOPY PANTZ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    p.s. why did emma write poopy pantz????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooo agree with you! vampire hippie XD hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Libby, she always wries poopy pantz in my agenda, so im getting her back! There's your answer leopardclaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marina, get on your blog already!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Im on your blog, what now?

    ReplyDelete